Study De Word
All for the Glory of God...
"So be imitators of God, as his dear children. Live
Who We Are:
We are Christian friends from various places, churches, and levels of society.
What We Do Here:
We search the Bible for God's truth and discuss our findings. We seek
truth, not for the purpose of division between Believers, but for a greater
understanding of what we Believe, and why we Believe it. We encourage,
uplift and pray for the fellow members.
We casually discuss issues just as we would in a casual Bible Study with friends
What Are The List Rules:
List rules are as follows:
1. To join this list, one must be referred by a member in good standing.
2. We will be courteous and kind to other and not resort to flaming
or rude comments.
3. We will accept that others sometimes have opinions that differ
from our own. At times like this, we will just agree to disagree and do
not criticise. Remember John 13:35 which says that "By this shall all men
know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."
4. We will understand that some members may attend churches who do
not believe exactly as we do. Again, remember John 13:35. Please be
patient and loving with them. We COULD indeed be wrong.
5. We will speak honorably toward one another. We will not use
foul, crude or obscene language.
6. We will glorify God in our sense of humor. We will not tell
in love as Christ also loved us and gave himself for us
as an offering and sacrifice, a fragrant aroma to God.
Ephesians 5:1,2 [ISV]
If you have any questions, please contact
JL Snurr, Sr.
fellowship, church, christian, christianity, email, friends, friendship