The Fellowship Hall
All for the Glory of God...
"So be imitators of God, as his dear children. Live
Who We Are:
We are Christian friends from various places, churches, and levels of society.
What We Do Here:
We discuss the Bible, families, activities, food, and even express humor. We
encourage, uplift and pray for the fellow members.
We casually discuss issues just like we do in our church fellowship hall.
What Are The List Rules:
List rules are as follows:
1. To join this list, one must be refered by a member in good standing.
2. We will be courteous and kind to other and not resort to flaming
or rude comments.
3. We will accept that others sometimes have opinions that differ
from our own. At times like this, we will just agree to dissagree and do not
4. We will understand that some members may attend churches who do
not believe exactly as we do. Please be patient and loving with them. We
COULD be wrong.
5. We will speak honorably. We will not use foul language.
6. We will glorify God in our sense of humor. We will not tell crude jokes.
in love as Christ also loved us and gave himself for us
as an offering and sacrifice, a fragrant aroma to God.
Ephesians 5:1,2 [ISV]
If you have any questions, please contact
JL Snurr, Sr.
fellowship, church, christian, christianity, email, friends, friendship